- Adult fees $450/ quarter; $1,500/ year
- Youth/ student rates: $300/ quarter; $1,000/ year
- Payments can be made online via International Bank Transfer with Transferwise, or via Internet Banking.
- Banking info:
- payment to: 52|250 A Year of Writing at ANZ Bank
- account holder: Michelle Elvy
- contact Michelle for bank account number
- Please include your name, quarter (Q1, Q2, Q3 and/or Q4 – or annual) and 52250 as the code.
Payment due dates
- for Q1: 31 January 2020
- for Q2: 30 April 2020
- for Q3: 31 July 2020
- for Q4: 31 October 2020
If you sign up for the year of writing, the payment is due in two equal parts on 31 January and 31 July.
A student may apply to defer the course to a later quarter if there is a reason the student cannot complete the quarterly course. This will be discussed case by case, and in some cases may incur an administration fee of $50.