COVID-19 UPDATED FEES
New lockdown fees and free weekly Zoom sessions!
Fees for this online course have been reduced! See below for updated fee schedule.
For the duration of lockdown, this course offers weekly Zoom sessions with the class. These are regularly scheduled class discussions — an extra boost on Sundays to start our new week of writing! Additionally, anyone in the class may schedule individual sessions with the instructor to discuss their project — these are on an as-needed/ requested basis.
Keep your creativity flowing during lockdown!
- Adult fees $450/ quarter; $1,500/ year
- LOCKDOWN RATE: $400/ quarter; $1,000 for the remaining three quarters of the year (payments can be made in smaller installments)
- Youth/ student rates: $300/ quarter; $1,000/ year
- LOCKDOWN RATE: $275/ quarter
- Payments can be made online via International Bank Transfer with Transferwise, or via Internet Banking.
- Banking info:
- payment to: 52|250 A Year of Writing at ANZ Bank
- account holder: Michelle Elvy
- contact Michelle for bank account number
- Please include your name, quarter (Q1, Q2, Q3 and/or Q4 – or annual) and 52250 as the code.
Payment due dates
- for Q1: 31 January 2020
- for Q2: 30 April 2020
- for Q3: 31 July 2020
- for Q4: 31 October 2020
If you sign up for the year of writing, the payment is due in two equal parts on 31 January and 31 July.
A student may apply to defer the course to a later quarter if there is a reason the student cannot complete the quarterly course. This will be discussed case by case, and in some cases may incur an administration fee of $50.